27 Eylül 2013 Cuma

Reflection Paper

 Literature is a term used to describe written or spoken material. It represents a language. Someone likes literature others not and also someone likes research  litarature others not.Actually when we research literature, it introduces us to new world.
 Literature is precious art for our culture so I think literature has a big role in learning language. Basic parts of English learning is literature because knowing a language reflects the history of literature that language. In my opinion literature is the most important  factor  learning the language of history so the knowledge which I learn will be useful for me. Actually I didn't research about the writers . I want to research about the life of writers and learning about them. I believe that life of writers are secret in their works. Also writers affect us with their poems, stories and plays.  I wonder Shakespeare's and George Eliot's life.I hope that I will be more careful during these issues are explained.
Finally  I believe that we will learn a lot of knowledge about life of writers in literature so we have to discuss and analyze carefully. Learn by seeing and hearing are always permanent so I hope our lesson will be effective.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder