“O drug!” said I aloud, “what art thou good for? Thou art
not worth to me, no, not the taking off of the ground; one of those knives is
worth all this heap; I have no manner of use for thee; e’en remain where thou
art and go to the bottom as a creature whose life is not worth saving.”
However, upon second thoughts, I took it away. . . .
Actually this term is
‘’drug’’ used for the ‘’money’’ here. At
the beginning it is not clear, but we understand the meaning. Robinson was
alone in island. He finds money while he is wandering island for guns , foods. He finds money. At
first he doesn’t care he thinks that ‘’money is useless here’’but later he
takes money . In my opinion Robinson
thinks that ‘’money can save his life for the next days ‘’ so he takes the money.

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder